FAQs Getting There
- Will the van take me when I’m ready or do I have to wait for trips on the hour?
- Will I have to walk back by myself on the bridge?
- Is it hard to drive or walk to your office in Juarez?
- Does the appointment take longer since I have to cross the border too?
- Can I leave my car in a safe place in El Paso?
We can take you back after your appointment without having to wait for set times. There are circumstances where we try to group patients together.
You will never have to walk by yourself on the bridge if you don’t want to. One of our personnel can walk back with you. You may have to wait until someone is available. We usually don't allow women and children to walk by themselves after dark.
No, we are located 1½ mile from the Cordova bridge.
It depends on whether you are driving yourself or if you use our transportation. Driving across the bridge can take a long time on the way back Our van transportation will make your return to El Paso much quicker.
Absolutely! You can leave your car at our designated drop-off and pick-up location located near to Basset Center Mall.